Sunday, February 22, 2015

Recent sampler bags

Here is the February Ipsy bag:
  • Eva NYC Up All Night Volumizing Spray
  • Mitchell and Peach Fine Radiance Face Oil
  • City Color Creamy Lip Stain in Flirtini
  • ModelCo Blush Cheek Powder in Cosmopolitan
  • Emite Professional Eyelash Curler
I'm sort of sorry I looked at Ipsy's website because some people apparently got nail polish. All things being equal, I'd usually prefer to get nail polish! I'm sure I'll use most of this, though - even the eyelash curler will get a try, although I haven't used one in years. I haven't tried the lip & cheek colors yet, but the colors do look possible. The only thing I'm completely not sure about is the face oil, because I have historically had super-oily skin and the idea of adding more oil is anathema to me - but it's been the trendy thing for a couple of years now, and I might try it.


I also have the winter Walmart bag that I think I got back in December. I pulled the biggest item out, the Pond's Rejuveness cream, and kind of forgot about it. But there actually was other stuff in there:
I've used up the towelettes already, I really liked them. (Which gives the lie, doesn't it, to my earlier statement that I only pulled out one thing from the box. Apparently I pulled out two.) They have a nice texture to them that sets them apart from other facial cleansing towelettes I've tried. Then we also have here Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion, and Olay Tone Perfecting Cream. And that wasn't all:
There were more samples, from Nivea, John Frieda, and L'Oreal. For what you pay for this (I think it was $5 for the shipping), that's a pretty good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment