Thursday, December 3, 2015

NOTD: Cinnamon w/matte Bronze Foliage

I bought Bronze Foliage from Virago Varnish on clearance sale back in the summer even though it was terribly seasonal, and then - of course - when it finally was the proper season for it I almost forgot to wear it. And it is really beautiful. (The color on my nails looks right, here, so why are my fingers so red? I never do understand how this works.)
It's big hexes along with pretty heavy small glitter, and it's flashier than I expected because it's all holo. So I put Matte Me Crazy on top to tone it down. You can still see the holo glitter pretty clearly in this picture but in real life it doesn't show up quite so much.

At least this mani gave me another excuse to trot out Zoya Cinnamon. I'm not quite ready to swing into full December mode, anyway.

I've slowed down a lot on the nail polish purchases but I did order one polish from Nine Zero because it just didn't look like anything I had - or anything I've ever seen, for that matter - and that's Twinkle Lights. It looks like it's sort of the same kind of finish as Lippmann Mermaid's Dream, to me, but in holiday confetti colors in a silver glitter base. Or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment