Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Fairy Snot

This is Chick Fairy Snot, over black:
The label was falling off anyway so I stuck it where you could see it in the picture. On the wheel, it's #10. You can see that over a black base it sparkles as blue and green. Over a lighter color it usually just picks up the sparkle, primarily, as I recall. (I stuck this bottle in my little acrylic rack where I thought I'd see it and proceeded to treat it as invisible for a year or two. It's been a while since I wore it.) In the bottle, at least, it almost looks like this is actually just flakies milled up very fine, but it's hard to tell. It doesn't seem to be as showy as a full-on holo glitter, but it's still really pretty.

I really liked Chick nail polish but unfortunately they seem to be out of business.

No comments:

Post a Comment