Thursday, November 23, 2017

Barry M Silver Glitter

This is a polish from the British brand Barry M, a limited edition polish just called Silver Glitter:
I assume this isn't findable, or certainly not easily findable, at the very least. I bought it from a blog sale a couple of years ago; it was apparently a gift-with-purchase type of thing from Boots stores one holiday season. (Americans aren't familiar with Barry M, usually, but we're getting to know Boots these days, since Boots and Walgreens now have the same ownership and Boots products are now sold at Walgreens as well as at Target.)

Anyway, nice silver glitter (shown here over WnW Black Creme) - it's clearly meant to be a top-coat but it still goes on reasonably thick. I have a lot of silver and gold glitters, both, and this would be a good thing to do a comparison of, over the holidays. I'll have to start digging glitters out of my collection!

(Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving in the US - or rather today, by the time you read this - I decided I should wear something very seasonal. Then I had to decide what that meant,exactly, and I came up with an earth-tone other than orange, like brown or copper or both. I ended up wearing Misa When U Say My Name, which is just a shimmery brown - very pretty on its own - with Xtreme Wear Pumpkin Spice on top of that, and matte top-coat. I'll try to get a decent picture of that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment