Friday, February 2, 2018

Holo At Ya Girl!

Here is China Glaze Holo At Ya Girl!
This is silver and blue and I keep thinking I've seen green in it, but I think maybe that's just my imagination or the way the light is hitting it. The only thing I have that's anything like it is Sinful Ice Dream, but that's more of a top-coat, and this is really not (although you could wear it that way.)  It's not a holo, despite the name. This is on two swatches: over black - that's the charcoal-looking one - and by itself above that. I've worn this, and I liked it, but it's hard to get a decent picture of.

I seem to be gradually collecting all of the polishes from the this collection - which was Rebel, in fall 2016. I'm wasn't doing it deliberately, but I keep collecting more of them. I still don't have that many of them, and I'm sure I'll never have them all, but I think since I keep liking them so much I should probably get some more while they're still around - this one was marked down, which says to me that they're not necessarily going to become anything permanent. In case you're wondering, I have Purple Fiction, Teen Spirit, Pearl Jammin' and now this one. So actually only four, but there are still more that I'm interested in - like Combat Blue-ts - actually I probably would like to have all of them, except the pale pink and the red-orange.



No comments:

Post a Comment