Saturday, April 21, 2018

Blue-Ya!

I have two swatch pictures of China Glaze Blue-Ya! and I'm posting both of them because the color looks a little different on each:
I have the one above marked as one coat so I guess that's the difference. Below it's two.
Also note on the one that says "BC" (for WnW Black Creme) with a line over to Blue-Ya, that is Blue-Ya on top of Black Creme. (So in case you're having trouble reading on a cell phone or something, it's Blue-Ya over Black Creme at the top, and Blue-ya - two coats - alone underneath that.) It's... interesting over black but I don't think I would wear it that way. Anyway, Blue-ya is that very shimmery formula that I like so much and so it's right up my alley.

(Actually, if you look back at my manicures, I rarely wear anything over black. I swatch a lot of things that way to see what they look like but I think black is very messy to take off and I don't really ever wear it IRL. I pull out the really dark blues or a charcoal if I want that effect, usually. Those tend to be easier to deal with.)

No comments:

Post a Comment