Sunday, March 17, 2019

NOTD: Merida (and posting update)

As seen on my Instagram, here's Zoya Merida:
For the first time in ages, I did my nails in the car (not while the car's in motion, don't worry!) and I didn't have top-coat with me so that's presumably why you can already see a bit of wear on the tips here. This is two coats. When I got home, instead of adding a clear top-coat like I usually do, I grabbed the bottle of Sparkling Garbage again (because, y'know, sparkly green goodness) and added that as a top-coat. So basically I ended up with that mani I showed as a Throwback Thursday a week or so ago.

I don't know what's going on with this blog - I doubt that I'm really abandoning it completely but I've been posting pictures like this one on Instagram (see link at top) and I'll probably continue to do that as much as I can remember to. (See link up at the top of this post!) I've had a habit for years of talking about different parts of my life in different online places, so if you want to hear more about my ongoing medical issues and what movies I've seen and stuff I'm posting sporadically on Dreamwidth. As far as polish goes, I'm on a sort of unofficial no-buy and apparently buying things is what really gets me posting. I'm sure I'll buy something or other eventually but I have some 750 bottles of polish so it's not like I actually need any more! If I can just wear more of the stuff I have instead, that will be great!! I've been posting practically every day for what, several years now, and frankly I thought that would end a long time ago so maybe this is just a temporary slow-down. I'm pretty unpredictable that way. I have no idea which way I'll jump next.

Oh, yeah, also I made a blog for burbling on about Covet Fashion, so if you're interested I'll probably talk about that over there - at least until the day inevitably comes when I ragequit that game, because it can be pretty frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment