Monday, January 31, 2022

Destash

As I think I mentioned, I've been working on destashing some things, since I have more polishes than I could wear even if I re-did my nails every day -- which I certainly don't.

Here are a few of the things I decided could go:

NailsInc Alexa Lace:

 (These are old pictures.) This is from a collab with Alexa Chung, I believe, and it's meant to mimic lace. I never wore it more than once or twice around Valentine's Day.

 Cirque Succulent Garden, which is just not flattering on my skin-tone:

This is Rococo Stone Cold Karma, which is too neutral for me. I wore it maybe once or twice, and that was years ago.

This is Formula X Prism, which is so sheer it's just more trouble than it's worth, even though the color is gorgeous!

(I added the "meh" tag to this post because it's how I felt about all of these polishes. I didn't hate them but I sure didn't love them, either.)


No comments:

Post a Comment