Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Odds & ends

I haven't bought any nail polish at all this month, because I have spent the month trying to try out all the stuff I bought/was given in April, but here's one leftover polish that I don't think I showed off before, plus some other miscellaneous stuff:

The Pumi Bar came from Sally Beauty - it was on sale when I went in to buy acetone, but I haven't tried it yet. The remover pads were from the Cherry Culture order which you've already seen the rest of, if you read here regularly. The one polish is the famous Nfu Oh 51, which may not be my favorite polish ever or anything, but is sure a lot of fun. And then the Vinylux top coat came from Amazon, I think I already mentioned that one. (I also realized that I have one more stray that I had totally forgotten about, which is Jordana Crystal Glitter - it looks like holo glitter in a clear base. I have it on now over a gray base and it's lovely.)

Also, I'm pretty sure I mentioned way back (by which I mean, sometime this year, but at least a couple of months ago) that Karen and I were doing another swap, and I think I posted the stuff I got from her, but if I had pictures of what I sent her, I'm pretty sure I never got around to posting them. So here's her post with pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment