Thursday, May 1, 2014

April(ish) acquisitions

Here's everything I've bought in the last month or so plus what I got for my birthday:
Left to right and top to bottom:
Very top: Jade Stiletto
First full row: 3 LASplash glitters: Sparkling Seaweed, Sparkling Wave, Sparkling Fire; and Colorstay Rainforest and Bold Sangria
Next row: Xtreme Wear Rockstar Pink; Deborah Lippmann Let's Go Crazy; Nyx Salon Enchanted Forest
Next row: Cover Girl Outlast Midnight Magic and Violet Flicker; China Glaze Rendezvous With You; Lippmann Mermaid's Dream and Shake Your Money Maker
Bottom row: Satin Glam Taffeta; piCture pOlish flirt; Sinful Colors (from the Walgreen's 99-cent SC bonanza) All About You, Super Star, and Kissy

(I think I had posted a picture of Bold Sangria the last time I posted new stuff. I got confused about when I bought that one. Other than that this shouldn't be stuff I've posted pictures of before. It IS the same stuff I mentioned in the last two entries, and maybe some before that, too.)

There are only three new Sinful Colors (rather than, y'know, 6 or 12) because I sat there and looked at the display in 2 different stores, and I kept picking things up and saying, "Well, I have that one" and I'd have the next one I picked up too - apparently I pick the same colors over and over, because I don't really own every Sinful Colors color, not even close. I would say that I only have a handful - but I can't check to see how literally true that is because while I do have my computer back, I can't get at my spreadsheet because I don't have Office reinstalled on it yet. (There's this picture though - so not that many, yeah.)

I experimented around with various combinations of the greens in the last week - Mermaid's Dream (which is greener than it looks in the bottle), Shake Your Money Maker, and Enchanted Forest are all very very pretty.

I'm sure the minute I post this I'll think up 12 more things to say about these, but right now I'm kind of blank. So eh, I'm hitting post. (This has been sitting around for days already, anyway.)

No comments:

Post a Comment