One thing that I had ordered from Cherry Culture they had run out of - the China Glaze Cuticle Oil - which I wanted to have just to try, but I am actually awash with cuticle products at the moment so it's not a huge loss. But this is what I actually got:
- three LASplash colors from the closeout (half-price): Sparkling Wave, Sparkling Fire, Sparkling Seaweed - I'd call them glitter toppers, from what I've seen. But it's fine glitter, not chunky.
- Nyx Enchanted Forest, which is from the Nyx Salon line. Beautiful shimmery dark green.
- China Glaze Rendezvous With You, a purple
- a package of nail remover wipes
- a Cherry Culture lip balm, grape flavor
And then Rob bought me some Sally Hansen stuff from Walgreen's that I didn't really want to keep, although it was a good guess - one thing was Xtreme Wear Strobe Light, which I already have, the second was one of those LE glitters which looked super-similar to things I already had, and the third thing was a little nail art kit, which contained loose glitter. Apparently I am afraid of loose glitter and the possibilities for polish mayhem involved therein. So we took it all back. And here is what I got, for an additional $3 more than what he originally spent.
- Xtreme Wear Rockstar Pink, which is one of those colors that some bloggers think everybody in the world needs to have. And it looked like had possibilities, for sure, so I got it.
- Satin Glam - a line I hadn't tried yet - in Taffeta, a sort of orchid-pink.
- Then, since it was the last day of the Sinful Colors sale, I got a shimmery green called Kissy. For a dollar.
- TWO Outlast colors, because there was a sale and a coupon on top of the sale and it was just a deal. Those were both microglittery kind of things, right in my wheelhouse - Violet Flicker and Midnight Magic.
I think I counted thirteen new bottles of nail polish. That's kind of ridiculous, really.