Friday, April 4, 2014

I Don't Bite

This is Sephora by OPI I Don't Bite (under fluorescent light):
This looks slightly bluer than it really is, and my pinky finger does not look at all red like the light makes it look, and I guess that's a shadow across my first two fingers because it's not a bruise - but if it's a shadow I have no idea what it's of! But ah well, you can get an idea of what this looks like, at least.

This is a discontinued polish, anyway, as are all Sephora by OPIs, of course, so it doesn't really matter that it has issues. Mostly, it just needs a base, because it's sheer and streaky and you can still see slightly-bald spots here after 4 coats. I like the grayed-out purple shimmer of it, but next time I'm layering it over something else just to avoid the issues. (Hmm, I wonder how it'd do as a syrup mani?)

No comments:

Post a Comment