Wednesday, March 21, 2018

eBay purchases

I bought these polishes from two different eBay sellers back before the S&C polishes I showed yesterday, but I kept forgetting to take pictures:
This is Essie Smooth Sailing (cornflower-blue shimmer), which for some reason came as a set of 2 minis, and then two more of those China Glaze Rebel colors that I keep on buying - this time it was Blue Ya! (the dark blue) and Don't Mesh With Me, which is a top-coat. I wore Don't Mesh with me over Smooth Sailing and I'm wearing it again now over Zoya Alice and really they don't look all that different.

I knew I remembered complaining sometime in the past about how small Essie's minis were, and I found that entry - I couldn't even read the label on these to be sure, but that set I bought before was 0.16 oz. each and these look the same as those. So two of them are way less than a full-size bottle. I don't really think I'll ever use all of it, anyway, but that's still really, really small. (I guess I need to remember how much these bottles annoy me before I buy them instead of afterwards, the next time this comes up.)

Added: actually Smooth Sailing turns out to be a discontinued polish from 2011, so even if I got a smaller quantity of polish it was probably a decent bargain. I was completely unaware of that when I bought it - I had just seem a swatch of it somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment