Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Robyn

This is Zoya Robyn:
Zoya calls this "the perfect turquoise cream" - that's their entire description - which honestly is not how it would occur to me to describe it. I would just call it a medium bright blue - I think of turquoise as being the dusty-blue of a turquoise stone. I guess this is just a terminology thing, though - what I call turquoise and what others think of are just not quite the same thing. (It's not entirely just me, though - see Scrangie.) Anyway, bright and pretty, whatever you want to call it.

I thought maybe it was close to Rich Girls And Po-Boys but that's not as bright. Here's some closer matches.

I also lined this up with the lighter blues from this wheel which seem to be the same sort of tones:
(This is Robyn, Lake Louise, and Pixi-lated. Maybe this would make a good ombre mani or something!)


No comments:

Post a Comment