Sunday, March 4, 2018

A couple of funky greens

These are some new pictures of polishes that I had already done perfectly good entries for (linked below), but which I did new swatches of anyway. I lumped this whole wheel into the category of "funky greens" even though some of them are funkier than others, as I mention below. You'll see some more polishes from this wheel in coming weeks.

This is Slightly Unstable from Paint Box Polish, a fun shifty blackened green with some holo glitter. This was an LE polish a couple of years ago, so it's pretty certainly not easily obtainable.

Here is Pretty Serious The Singing Seed, from the Museum of Naileontology collection:
  • Previous entry about it (in which I actually say it's not that funky a green, but then when I was swatching the other day, it felt like it belonged in that category to me)
  • Here's the set that includes this one (I have all three of these, actually) - I think there is a new or new-ish set out now but Pretty Serious' website is being cranky at the moment so I can't verify that. - Aha, now it's decided to cooperate - here are the current ones from Naileontology, which doesn't include this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment