Monday, March 5, 2018

NOTD: Tastes Like Purple

I now have Smith & Cult polishes on the way (thanks to a timely Neiman-Marcus coupon) - more on that when they arrive. Because of that I'm definitely trying not to look at P-Pickup again. (I will say that if I was going to buy something it would be this - and frankly, if it wasn't $14 I would've caved already. I'm surprised it's not sold out, but being at the dead bottom of the list may have something to do with that - maybe they ought to alternate going A-Z with going Z-A!)

I read backwards in this blog for a couple of weeks, and I found that I have a couple of things I don't seem to have mentioned, and that's probably because I ordered them (from eBay) and promptly forgot about them - two more China Glazes from the Rebel collection, and one random Essie that I got it in my head I would like. Those are here and I've swatched them but I haven't taken pictures yet. I'll wait to tell you about those when I have the pictures. (It's kind of amusing/annoying to me the way I feel excessively guilty about some things I buy and not at all about others. I guess those were cheap enough that they didn't trip the guilt-meter. The Smith & Cults were a huge bargain compared to their normal price, so I guess that's why I don't feel that guilty about them, especially, either. The Pretty Serious order was a bit larger - but not really that much - so that's the one my conscience is pinging me about at the moment.)


This is Night Owl Lacquer's Tastes Like Purple, which was a limited edition for last month's Polish Pickup (this month's is ending today, I believe). Not terrific pictures by any means, but good enough to kind of see what's going on in there.
The one above is indoors; the one below was in indirect sunlight:
(For good measure, here's the swatch pictures I posted last week.)

No comments:

Post a Comment