Saturday, March 31, 2018

NOTD: Look at My Bow! +

I was talking to @thecakest on Twitter about Look at My Bow and Shelby, and I said maybe I'd do some more swatches and pay attention to how they applied. I didn't want to do my nails twice, so I only swatched Shelby on another wheel - it seemed okay, but not fabulous. I think that these two polishes go on rather similarly, really - they're pale pinks, and not chalky, so they're of necessity pretty sheer, and it takes at least two and probably really more like three coats to get them opaque.

This is two coats of Look at My Bow! - you can see that I really could have used a good ridge-filling base-coat. But other than that it looks basically okay.

But I didn't stop there. I'll explain what I put on top of it tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment