Saturday, March 17, 2018

More discontinued greens

It's hardly a shamrock green, but I really love China Glaze "It's Alive":
It's a swampy olive-green glitter - from some past Halloween collection, as you might guess. (I hear that horror-movie quote in my head, "It's alive! It's alive!" - what is that, the old (1930s) version of Frankenstein? I'm guessing that's it. I'm not much of a horror-movie fan but since my husband is I can also tell you that there was a horror movie by that name somewhere along in the 70s or 80s - I'm resisting the impulse to go look it up.) Anyway, I found this bottle on Amazon a while back, and I imagine this is a polish that might be findable here and there if you were motivated to go on a hunt for it.

Another green that I always talk about is Zoya Irene:
This one is pretty much the reason I think of "funky green" as a thing in my stash - or this and Hipster Chick, anyway. This is a mossy, shifty thing - I really like it a lot. (Here's another whole post of them, from last year - this one, Swatch & Learn, Nuke The Fridge, and Optical Illusion, which I have since destashed.) Irene is discontinued but it was around for ages so I bet it's findable.

No comments:

Post a Comment