Monday, March 26, 2018

Pearl Jammin'

Here's Pearl Jammin' from China Glaze:
I've had this one for ages - I don't think I've worn it much, but I'm wearing it now and I really like it. I think I had some idea that it was gray when I bought it; when I realized it was actually blue I was afraid it wouldn't be flattering on me, which is what tends to happen with me and your average pastel. But this one is a pale blue with what looks like gold shimmer, and but instead of looking like a normal (chalky) pastel it comes out looking like a pearly thing - thus the name, I guess. It's pretty sheer - I'm wearing three coats and there's still visible nail line, but I don't care. It's not noticeable unless you're looking for it.

I have bought several polishes from this linecollection lately so they're still around. I'm not sure they're officially "current" any more but you can find them, usually.


Sort of random: "my" Starbucks that I go to all the time was featured in one of Bunny's videos. I guess I shouldn't be surprised because I knew she lives somewhere pretty near me. Now I have to look when I go tomorrow and see if she really got all the chalk off the sidewalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment