Friday, April 18, 2014

Stash: copper, brown, tan

I had to do some scrambling to fit everything in here, which is why so many of them are upside down.
top row: Two Cent, Germanicure by OPI (mini), Flagstone Rush, Fall Mood
second row: Rich in Heart, Cinna-man of My Dreams, Cougar Attack, It Rubs the Lotion On Its Skin, Pumpkin Spice
third row: Forbidden Fudge, Hard Candy Crush on Lava, I Knead Sour-Dough, Decades of Shades, Rockin' Renaissance (texture)
bottom row: Tickle-My Franc-y and You Don't Jacques minis, Stone Cold Karma Luxe, Dusty Spring Fields, Grey Area, Rage

Grey Area looks fairly gray in this company, but believe me, it's much more tan than gray - if you put it in with grays you would see that. Which is why I put it here instead.

There are a lot of my very favorite polishes ever in this picture - I adore copper-shot browns. They have a tendency to be seasonal and then get discontinued, though, so grab 'em if you see 'em. Pumpkin Spice, Cougar Attack, and Two Cent are all discontinued, I believe.

Untrieds in this picture: Fall Mood, It Rubs the Lotion On Its Skin, Tickle-My Franc-y & You Don't Jacques minis, Stone Cold Karma Luxe (I am not much of a wearer of nudes. I intend to make myself try these, though. Eventually.)

No comments:

Post a Comment