Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Lights Lacquer Smokey Quartz

I talked the other day about the first of the two Lights Lacquer polishes I bought, Zenon (apparently named for a 90s Disney movie!), and today I'm talking about the second, Smokey Quartz.

(I said I was going to post this last week, and I duly wrote it and then somehow failed to set it correctly to make it post! Sorry about that!)

This is from the Polished Gems collection, which I think came out around the holidays last year.
The website describes it as "a dark taupe base with rose copper shimmer." I put a top-coat on the tip of the nail on the swatch, and you can really tell the difference, here (unlike the one yesterday), but you still can't see much of the shimmer on the nail, at least in this picture. It's really obvious in the bottle, though, and I'm hoping that it's more apparent on the nail than my swatch shows. I really think this is going to be a great fall polish.


Here's a swatch video where somebody shows the whole collection - she launches right in with Smokey Quartz first thing, if you don't have time to watch the whole thing:
There's some other nice colors in here, though!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Doesn't look that great in my swatch, does it? But a lot of people seem to love it so I'm hoping for better things on the nail!!

      Delete
  2. Fantastic read! 😍 Engaging insights on Lights Lacquer Smokey Quartz, loved it! 💅✨ For Ecommerce Website Development Company in Delhi Visit:- https://www.artattackk.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeking the best Schools in Greater Noida Explore our list for the latest information on admission dates, forms, fees, and eligibility criteria

    ReplyDelete