Thursday, April 19, 2018

NOTD: The Pie Hole

I showed a mani with this same polish some time ago, but that time there was something under it and this time there's not:
This is Fanchromatic Nails The Pie Hole. This is not especially surprising, but if you look at the entry I linked above, this polish is considerably more neutral-looking by itself than it was over Bitter Buddhist. Actually, let's put that right here where we can compare:
Hmm. Wow. Actually I think what I'm seeing is considerably more extreme than what I saw in real life. These are both daylight pictures, but the top one is in direct sunlight and I'm guessing it washed it out some. I still have this on and it doesn't look nearly as pale as the top picture. And honestly I'm not sure that the greener version below was quite that green, either. I like this polish both ways, but I think I did like it better with Bitter Buddhist underneath. (Just don't expect anything quite this bright.)

(Try saying "a bit better with Bitter Buddhist" five times fast.)

No comments:

Post a Comment