Friday, April 20, 2018

NOTD: Dust A Dream

I washed my hair with a little too much vigor (I forget that my hair is not oily like it's been all my life, and I tend to scrub more than actually I need to these days) and the Pie Hole mani didn't really survive that real well - it had already been on for several days, anyway. But I guess I still had green on the brain.

This is two coats of Colourpop Dust A Dream:
You can see that it's a nice pale minty green. Up close there are some tiny dark spots where the polish didn't quite go on perfectly but they're not noticeable even in this picture. (What is noticeable are my ridgy nails, but I put the iridescent top-coat from this same collection, I Wand It That Way, on top of this and the ridges don't show up as much now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment