Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Topic Tuesday on Wednesday - Backups

I keep forgetting to check and see what the #topictues question is, but this week I did remember, and the question for this week is about backup bottles. I don't buy backup bottles a whole lot, but sometimes when something I really like is being discontinued and it's marked down, I'll get one. And a few times I've gotten already-discontinued things on eBay or Amazon, if I find them at a reasonable price.

I don't have really good records of what I have backups of, partly because sometimes I decide to give them away and then I forget that I did that. But here's the ones I'm sure I have two of, by brand.

China Glaze - Travel In Colour
Pretty Serious - Daphne's Disco Party, Elliott, Party By The Pool
Revlon Colorstay (the discontinued version) - Amethyst, Rainforest
Sinful Colors - I Love You, Nail Junkie
Spoiled - Cougar Attack
Zoya - Leia

I may have given the backups of these away:
Colourpop - Be Fairy Afraid, I Wand It That Way, Pixilated
Orly - Pearl Wisdom

I'm on my second (or third, in some cases) bottle of a few of the polishes above (Cougar Attack, Nail Junkie, Travel In Colour, & also Xtreme Wear Pumpkin Spice) and also these treatment products:

  • Colorstay Top Coat (also the discontinued version)
  • Gelous
  • Instant Artificials
  • NailKale Superfood Basecoat
  • Seche Vite

(I switch around brands on top-coat and base-coat a lot, or that last section would probably be longer.)


Here's Nail Junkie:



No comments:

Post a Comment