Friday, April 19, 2013

Stash part 4 - Bright Pinks

I knew I had a lot of bright pinks:

Top row:
  • Blaze (holo from the Zoya Ornate collection)
  • Kierra
  • Lilith
  • Paloma
  • Juicy
  • Kimber (this and all of the above are Zoya)
  • Scam (Hard Candy)
  • Strawberry Electric (Revlon)
  • Posh Plum (SH Xtreme Wear)
  • English Rose (Rimmel London)
Bottom Row:
  • Reva (Zoya)
  • Peru-B-Ruby (OPI)
  • Continuous Cranberry (Colorstay - old formula)
  • Shopping Frenzy (Sephora by OPI)
  • Hasty (Jet Set Shine)
  • He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not (Orchid)
  • Slammin' Red (Studio M)
  • mislabeled NYC that may be Fuchsia Glamour
  • unnamed bright pink creme (Color Theory set)
  • Status Symbol (Essie)
It's pretty obvious from the picture why I have all those Zoya bright pinks - none of them look remotely the same. Several of these are almost-but-not-quite reds or burgundies - or at least, "not quite" is what I thought when I was sorting. I've mostly been going by my own eye, here, rather than by what they're named. (And you'll see, I have another bunch that are more definitely red, as well.)

I wish I could get hold of some more Scam without paying a fortune for it on eBay - I love that color. It's sort of similar to Slammin' Red, but more subtle. They're both totally glitter-packed, but Slammin' Red has multicolor glitter, and Scam seems to be all silver. (Yeah, like I really need more pinks!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment