Friday, April 26, 2013

The Llarowe report

(Thursday)
I'm wearing my new Color Club holo, which is... oh heck, I can't remember the name of it. - OK, I have consulted my list where I wrote it down, and it's apparently "Eternal Beauty" aka The Purple One. It's very pretty, but I've already managed to chip it. I have had it on for two days already, though, so by my standards, that's not bad. I imagine that when I take this off tonight or tomorrow, the next thing will be the new Picture Polish, which appears to be a considerably darker (and non-holographic) purple.

Now that I'm all through with stash posts I will probably go back to these diary-style entries. One little paragraph where I can't even remember the name of the polish is just not enough of an entry to suit me. (And yes, I could rewrite it where you couldn't tell that, but what would be the fun in that? Plus the names on those holos annoy me a bit. There's no rhyme or reason to them that I can tell.)

(Friday)
I got numerous compliments on Eternal Beauty, even after it was all chipped up. When the light hits it just right, it's really stunning. But now it's gone, and Violet Femme is on, and man, I love it. It's not as flashy, but it makes me happy, which I care about more than any number of compliments. (Which is not to say I don't love compliments, because I do. But colors I love make me unreasonably happy. I'm funny that way.) I am not actually giving Violet Femme a perfect report - it wants to be streaky, and it took 3 coats to get it mostly but not entirely unstreaky - but still, it's gorgeous. By the time I got the third coat on, it wasn't really quite what I'd call a neon any more, but I don't care in the least.

(Here's the Llarowe link to Eternal Beauty, but I apparently bought the last bottle - the "sold out" label went up so soon after I bought mine that I was worried I might not get it. But I did. Also, this was my first order from Llarowe, and they get an A+. Excellent service.)

Oh, one more minor note - Eternal Beauty came off extremely easily and cleanly, just as the Chirality holos did. Is that just a property of holos? Maybe I was giving Chirality too much credit!

No comments:

Post a Comment