Monday, April 22, 2013

Stash part 6 - Black, White, Gray, and Miscellaneous

(I had this written up all ready to post, and then I forgot to actually do it. Oops.)

Don't take the appearance of a "miscellaneous" category here to mean that I'm done - I still have a large pile of blues and greens that I haven't even made an attempt to sort out yet. If I stick with one picture per post, that means at least two more, I think.

Miscellaneous includes some top-coat-type things and some glitters and foils that didn't fit anywhere else.
Top row:
  • Gold Rush (CG Boundless Color)
  • Glitz (Orly)
  • Daul (Zoya)
  • Tilted Halo (Ulta Professional mini)
  • Vinyl (Hard Candy mini - looks black but I think it's actually a very dark purple)
  • Chirality Symbiote (holo mini)
  • white Sinful Colors Nail Art
  • unnamed gunmetal gray (Color Theory set)
  • unnamed black (Color Theory)
  • Vibe (Hard Candy mini)
  • unnamed white (Color Theory)
Bottom row:
  • Mist You (SH Salon) (very sheer)
  • Let Me Go (Sinful Colors - looks gray here but it's really more like mother-of-pearl)
  • Pearl Wisdom (Orly) (I've always used this as a top coat, it's very sheer)
  • Party of Five Glitters (Wet n Wild Fast Dry)
  • Gray by Gray (SH Complete Salon Manicure)
  • Wet Cement (SH Xtreme Wear)
  • Steely Gaze (SH Hard As Nails)
  • Jet Black (SH Hard As Nails)
  • Starry Night (Sonia Kashuk)
  • Black Creme (WnW Wild Shine)
I'm not sure why I have so many blacks. Starry Night has glitter in it so it looks different from the other two, but Jet Black and Black Creme are pretty indistinguishable. (And that's not even counting the two black minis.) On the other hand, I've gotten where I use black as a base a good bit, so I'll probably go through it all eventually. I certainly don't need to buy any more plain blacks for a good while, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment