Saturday, April 13, 2013

Indigo & llarowe

Chloe/Carly looked good all week up until yesterday, when my right hand got very ragged-looking. But six days is a pretty good run. The left hand still looked pretty good:


Anyway, that's off now and I did an all-new (to me, anyway) Fleck Effect combo, which was Zoya Maisie over Zoya Indigo. Indigo is a very dark navy blue with a bit of shimmer - it looked black in the low light of my living room. On top of that darkness, Maisie looks very emerald, in most lights, with the occasional blue flash. I'll try to get a picture later.

For the first time in a while, I seem to be on a buying kick. Last weekend it was Chirality, and today I placed my first-ever order from Llarowe. I kept myself more or less in control - I really started out looking for some of those great A England polishes that everybody keeps swatching lately, but they were out of Dragon and I didn't see anything else that was in stock that appealed to me. They did have the Color Club holos, though, which I have been wanting to try, and I also got a Picture Polish to try (Violet Femme, which is a great name, and I think it's obvious by now that I am a fan of purples). Shipping was very reasonable, I thought. I would be tempted to call this a present for my upcoming birthday, except that I already have a new Kindle on the way so I think you'd have to say my birthday is taken care of. But oh well. I haven't shopped much in a while, so I was overdue!

No comments:

Post a Comment