Monday, April 15, 2013

Yeah, I'm a Nail Junkie.

Here's Maisie over Indigo (2 coats of each) - and this is a couple of days in, so there is a bit of visible wear:


I took that yesterday, and then this afternoon I looked at Nail Junkie (Sinful Colors) which happened to be on top of a pile of polishes (that were in a box that I kicked over and haven't reorganized, but that's another story), and thought, huh, that's kind of a similar blue-green. So I slapped a coat of that on top to see what it looked like, and here that is:


The color in the pictures certainly doesn't look identical, but then they were also taken in completely different light. Overall, this combo (Nail Junkie/Maisie/Indigo) seems to look pretty similar to Maisie/Indigo in some lights and completely different in others. I noticed that in my bathroom it looked quite green, with gold flecks. (If you google Nail Junkie, it does seem to have some multicolor flecks. I also seem to recall that this polish is supposed to be a dupe for something - China Glaze Atlantis, maybe? - Yup - a near-dupe, anyway.) (This is only one coat of Nail Junkie, btw. After I took this I added top coat, which was whatever bottle happened to be handy. I think it was an old bottle of Colorstay.)

No comments:

Post a Comment