Saturday, April 20, 2013

Kale, and Earth Day

I imagine that most of the people who read here are nail junkies and know this already, but just in case somebody doesn't already know: Zoya's having their Earth Day promo again, good through next Friday, in which you can buy 6-24 bottles of Zoya at half price, and recycle your old non-3-free bottles (if you wish - it's optional). The details are in that link but the code is ZOYAEARTH2013. And, unfortunately, Pixie Dust is not eligible.

(I'm trying to talk myself out of buying anything. As all these stash pictures have made clear, I have a LOT of Zoya already.)

OK, so, the sun has finally been out the last few days (and it's cool - beautiful weather) and I took pictures of Kale in the sun on the way in. This is the one that shows the holo effect off best:

No comments:

Post a Comment