Saturday, April 20, 2013

Wish list

I said I wasn't buying any more Zoya, but I don't have anything else to do right this minute, to speak of, so I am window-shopping. (Note that the links to individual colors are Share the Love - meaning affiliate-type - links.)

I am really jonesing for this one: Ali. (Despite being awash in bright pinks already. But I don't have anything that neon!)
Another neon I never noticed before: Charisma
I seem to be in summer mode already.

One thing I don't have is nudes - Pandora, maybe? Cool nudes are a bit harder to find.

I still don't have Katherine (or for that matter Frida) from the jellies. (Paloma was the one of that collection that I decided I must have.)

Here's stuff that was already on my wish list:
Storm
Nova
Valerie
Mira (would I rather have that or Dannii? I do like metallics...)
Ariel
Envy
Isla (I must've added a lot of this around Christmas, there's a lot of reds and glitters.)
Carmen (which I believe is Zoya #1, their original polish)
Sarah
Emmanuelle
(I'm partly listing all these here so I can have a record of them and get some of them off my official Zoya wish list - it has way too many reds on it!)

And of course there's Pixie Dust, which isn't eligible for the current promo anyway. I don't know what I'd buy if I was buying one of those - maybe London.

Having done the stash thing this past week will hopefully keep me sane - god knows I don't need another fuchsia glitter. As long as I don't find six Ali's that I have to have, hopefully I'll be able to resist.

Also: something to jones for that's not Zoya: Chanel Taboo. Gorgeous, but totally out of my price range. (Let's see, I can have six sale Zoyas or ONE Chanel...)

No comments:

Post a Comment