Friday, April 19, 2013

Chirality report

I'm in the middle of the stash thing, and god knows, I have to finish it while I'm on a roll or I never will, but here's a mani rundown, meanwhile.

(Wednesday)
I said this in the stash post last night, but to recap: I'm wearing Chirality Convergence, 2 coats. It seems much more neutral than it looks in the Etsy picture - but neutral in a good way. I said I was looking forward to seeing it in the sunlight, and unfortunately today is one of our rare completely overcast days, so I still haven't.

(Friday)
I am now wearing the Chirality that I really did the order for: Kale. And I love it. Actually I love both of the two I've tried. I am not utterly in love with the base color of Kale, but that's just because it's a little too similar (in low light) to some of the other grayed-out greens I already have. But I love the shimmery subtle holo-ness of it even in low light, and I love the formula, and I am definitely a Chirality fan now. Also, Convergence came off like a dream, which is also nice. I'm sort of planning another order in my head, in which I will order more minis, because why not? Try out more colors, see if they are all equally awesome. But I am waiting for a bit on that. I still have one more (the black one - Symbiote?) that I haven't even tried yet.

Oh, and I did 3 coats of Kale but it probably wasn't necessary. I think two was really plenty.

ADDED:
Two things: one is a review of the Chirality holos that I came across after I wrote this - only one of those is a color I bought, but she says the formula is very consistent across colors. Which is good, and does seem consistent with what I've seen myself so far.

And two, just because I came across it, and because I had never heard of Chirality until a couple of weeks ago myself, her business card:

And because I have gotten a bit gushy here, I would like to reiterate that no, this is not a person I know, nor have I been compensated in any way for saying this stuff! I just bought the products and I like them, so I gush. (Uncompensated Gushing: a really terrible band name.)

Also added: a picture of Kale in the sunlight

No comments:

Post a Comment