Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Stash part 2 - Purple

I said a few days ago that I loved purple, and I had so many, it turned out, that I didn't even get them all into this picture. The darker purples are going to have to be in another one.

Top row:

  • Convergence (Chirality - a holo) (in the small bottle)
  • Amethyst (Colorstay)
  • Fiji (Sinful Colors)
  • Purple Haze (RBL)
  • Lotus (Zoya)
  • Harmonie (Zoya)
  • Kieko (Zoya)
  • Roxy (Zoya - you can't see it, but this is a glitter)
Bottom row:
  • Carly (Zoya)
  • Winterberry (Sinful Colors)
  • Deep Purple (Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear)
  • Purple Rush (Milani)
  • Goin' Grape (SH Insta-Dri)
  • Unnamed glitter (from Color Theory set)
  • Island Couture (Orchid)
  • Dancer Is the Best Reindeer (Wet n Wild)
  • Unnamed red-violet creme (Color Theory)
  • Celebutante (Ulta Salon)
  • Ultraviolet (Revlon Nail Art Neons)
I threw away Deep Purple as I was writing the names down - it looked like I had left it open at some point, and it didn't seem to quite be liquid any more. It wasn't dried solid, but it didn't move on its own and it looked incredibly goopy. That color appears to be almost indistinguishable from several others, anyway.

I'm now wearing Chirality Convergence, and it's a different color from anything else I have, and I like it - sort of a dusty plum. In this light, the holo doesn't show up much, so I'm dying to see what it looks like in sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment