Wednesday, August 5, 2020

I Scream, You Scream

I bought a couple of polishes from I Scream Nails, neither of which I have worn yet, and I really have to rectify that before summer is over, especially for this one, which is called Mermaids Made Me:

Of course the bottles and the packaging are utterly adorable. Hopefully the polish is too! This one seems to be a conventional glitter. (I don't see it on the website so I think it may be discontinued. I believe it was marked down when I got it.)

(I was thinking "why didn't I take these out of the boxes to take these pictures, but I think it was to keep the bottles from rolling all over. That kind of round bottle is not very cooperative when you want it to lay flat!)

Then the other one I got is Wonderworld, an iridescent pinkish-blue:
It doesn't look like too much in the swatch, does it? I'm going to have to experiment with layering here. (Wonderworld is still on the website but is currently out of stock.)

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, those bottles do like to roll around. I've only ever seen this type used in cheaper novelty polishes. Didn't know there was an indie using them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only reason I knew about them is because JessFace90 used to have a bunch on her counter where they showed in her videos!!

      Delete
    2. (actually I think she still does, but she doesn't make as many videos lately as she used to!)

      Delete