Friday, August 7, 2020

More Polish 'M

I've showed some polishes from Polish 'M previously (here and here). Here are a couple more polishes that didn't make it into the previous entries.

I keep wanting to call this polish just Lettuce Play, but in fact that's not its full name. (In case you can't read the picture, it's actually Lettuce Play (In The Dirt).)

So here is Lettuce Play (In The Dirt):

It apparently is discontinued. It's really pretty, though, and I don't think you can tell from this picture. It seems to have a variety of glitters and shimmers in it.

Purple-A-Palooza 2:
There is a whole series of Purple-A-Palooza polishes from Polish 'M. In fact, as I write this there are still a bunch of them on Polish 'M's website for $4. Honestly, I have to say I'm not completely blown away by this one, although there's nothing wrong with it - I just don't love it. But I haven't worn it yet, either. (Looking at the pictures, I might try #3 if I was going to try another one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment