Monday, August 3, 2020

Olive Ave summer polishes

I've been spending all my money on planners, lately, and I have more polish than I know what to do with, anyway, so it's been a month - maybe more - since I've bought any polish. But I haven't posted the last stuff I did buy, so I'm trying to get up the swatches I have that never got posted. The first installment is from Olive Ave Polish.

 This is Olive Ave Herbology (2 coats), from the Summer Reading collection:
This is turquoise with gold shimmer - super-pretty, but sheer. I liked it best when I layered it over other things - here's a swatch over Aster:
Aster is a paler green creme, but I was surprised at how much I liked this. There's a picture of it on my hands in this post, and it's also on my Instagram page!

For the record, here's my earlier post about Aster and the other colors from the spring (Flora) collection.

Then here's the other one I bought from Summer Reading, which is Fey - not quite as showy as Herbology but really pretty, still:

Fey on my nails:


3 comments:

  1. Pretty colors! Yet another brand I've never heard of ... so many choices these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a woman named Walker who has a YouTube channel, also called Olive Ave. I was watching her videos a lot last year, so when I saw she was making polishes, I figured I'd give them a try!

      www.youtube.com/channel/UC5GEueWT7MTjqs1AJKuiU0A

      Delete