Saturday, April 20, 2013

Stash part 5 - Silver and Red

So here we have silvers - all glitters and foils, of course (the grays will be in another picture) - and reds.
Top row:
  • unnamed silver glitter in clear base (Color Theory set)
  • Luna (Zoya)
  • FeiFei (Zoya)
  • Twisted Tinsel (Ulta Professional)
  • Bet On Red (Milani)
  • Stop (Hard Candy mini)
  • Bad Santa (Ulta Professional)
  • No.08 (Sephora - these don't seem to have names)
  • Chinoise (RBL)
  • Karina (Zoya)
Bottom row:
  • Disco Ball (SH Xtreme Wear) (a glitter in a sheer base)
  • Celeb City (SH Xtreme Wear) (very bright-silver foil)
  • Trailer Trash x2 (Hard Candy - a mini and a full-size)
  • Unforgettable Heart (SH Hard As Nails) (I haven't even worn this yet, I think!)
  • Red Carpet (SH Xtreme Wear)
  • Vixen (Revlon)
  • An Affair in Red Square (OPI)
  • Riley (Zoya)
  • Delilah (Zoya)
I almost didn't put either one of those Zoyas in with the silvers, but I had room so I was casting around for something to add, and they do look appropriate. Luna is very ostentatiously silver, but in a gray base so I had stuck it in with the grays, and FeiFei is blue-gray (as discussed here previously) but reads more gray than blue, really.

It occurs to me that I know I have at least one for the "Not pictured" category here: Tiara (Orly mini), which is another silver glitter - I don't know where this set of minis got off to but I know I haven't seen it while I was taking these pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment