Saturday, April 6, 2013

Orbit

I put the Revlon Orbit on on Tuesday, the last entry tells me, and I patched it up a bit this morning and it's still going. It had a good bit of wear on my right hand (which always gets more wear even though I'm left-handed) but you can't see it unless you look close, and who's really going to look that close except me?

The drive-though line at Starbuck's was long enough that it occurred to me to take a picture while I was in sunlight:

I do think doing layers and layers of glitter paid off, in the end. The glitter has sort of a depth to it if you look close. (Once again, nobody may notice but me, but it makes me happy, so hey.)

It really reads as blue, doesn't it? It looks purple in the bottle and the base looked pretty purple on the nails, but the glitter (which also looks purple in the bottle) really seemed to shift it to blue. Interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment