Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Butterflies & Rosebuds

This is Julie G Butterflies & Rosebuds:
I think this is the only Julie G polish I own which is not a texture. We don't have Rite-Aid stores around here, and I don't know of anyplace else (brick-&-mortar) that sells Jessie's Girl/Julie G. (You can buy it from their website, but I've never gotten around to buying more. This color is a core color so it's still current, though.) This is a great color - I notice on the website there they just call it "fuchsia shimmer" but it's much more complex than that makes it sound. I have a ton of fuchsia shimmers but this one stands out because it looks blackened. It's similar but not a dupe to The Last Petal, which I saw in some people's top polishes of 2017. (I was surprised when I looked at the pictures of both of them - I would have said 'til I looked that The Last Petal was darker.)

No comments:

Post a Comment