Monday, April 30, 2018

Spinning Out Of Control

This is Misa Spinning Out Of Control:
I went from watching Infinity War videos on YouTube to watching those Show Your Pantones videos from earlier this year (as one does) so now I am looking at all those purples I swatched a while back. This is maybe a little deeper than what most people interpret "Ultraviolet" to look like, but it's basically in the ballpark. (Blue-violet, just darker than the swatches below.) And it's lovely.

(I have all my birthday stuff that's swatched but which I have yet to take pictures of, so if I keep procrastinating about that maybe I'll just declare this Purple Week.)

I went to find some of the videos I was talking about and ended up watching Janelle Monae videos instead (I'm just having that kind of day), but here you go:


(Switching colors for Ms Monae)

No comments:

Post a Comment