Friday, April 6, 2018

Starrily x Kelli Marissa

Here are two of the three polishes that Starrily released with YouTuber Kelli Marissa:

Galaxy Gang is on the left, a purple with scattered holo and some shift; and then Deep Space, on the right, is multicolor flakies in a black base.
I'll link Kelli's video below; she says the idea is to be able to do a galaxy manicure with the three polishes. The third one is a holo topper, and since these were $15 each I felt like that was the one I could best do without. Getting two of them was a stretch, much less all three. (Starrily does have a low threshold for free shipping - it's $25, so two of these are enough to get shipped for free.)



I'm wearing Galaxy Gang now, but the picture I have totally doesn't do it justice. I'll put it down at the bottom anyway.

These are my first Starrily polishes; they came extremely well-packaged, in little individual boxes inside bubble wrap inside a small mailing box. Here are the small boxes:
Very cute!

Bad picture of Galaxy Gang:


No comments:

Post a Comment