Sunday, April 6, 2014

Trying the untried: China Flower

This is China Flower, one of the new(-ish) Revlon Parfumerie polishes:
(under fluorescent light again, so as usual my hands look all lobsterish)
It's a nice bright slightly tomato-leaning red. I believe this is three coats - I was afraid at first that this was going to come out looking really orange-red, but it didn't. It has the very very faintest floral smell, but I put on topcoat and it mostly disappeared after that.

Note that my index finger is already chipped here - I don't blame Revlon for that one, though, it was the peelies. They struck before I had even gotten out of the car.

My husband gave me a pair of these for Christmas - the other one was a very pale pink, which is not really my thing, so I've more or less avoided that one deliberately, but this one I just tended to forget about. I have so many reds! I'm going to call this a new series - "trying the untried" - and see if I can knock out some of my untried polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment