Thursday, August 8, 2019

Assorted new polishes

I thought this was some kind of Nordstrom house brand but apparently it's not, it's a nail salon's house brand. This is Satellite:
It's $18 - which I guess if you look at Jin Soon and Lippmann, that's par for the course for those kind of brands. I would never have paid that, but Nordstrom gave me a "note" (meaning a coupon, basically) for $10 off anything, and I used it on this. This is a sort of deep grayed-out teal, I think? It will be awesome for fall.

Going from high-end to low-end, I've heard a couple of people mention the Kiss Gel polishes which you can get at Dollar Tree, so I went and looked at the store nearest us. It's not the biggest Dollar Tree around, and they didn't have a big selection, but I ended up bringing True Romance home with me:
It will also be a nice fall color. (Note that you can see it in the picture up top, and it looks much darker - maybe I had added another coat? If so I failed to note that on the wheel.) I'll be interested to see what kind of wear this gets - and I may go check out a bigger Dollar Tree and see if I can find some more colors.

And then I bought a bunch of stuff from Wet n Wild which I'll show soon, but included in that was one nail polish, Megalast Through the Grapevine:
I don't exactly need any more berry-ish colors, but this is really pretty. I feel like this may have been in the same collection with Careful It's Vine-tage back a year or two ago, but I didn't find any confirmation of that in a quick search.

No comments:

Post a Comment