Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Empties

I have some empties pictures that have been sitting in a folder on my computer for a while, so I think it's time to post these if I'm ever going to. They're just random stuff - mostly not nail polish. I hardly ever use up nail polish other than maybe base or top-coat or treatment products. (There is one nail product down at the bottom, here.)

This is expensive but it's a really good product: Briogeo's Don't Despair, Repair! conditioning mask:

Some of these are premium samples. This is another product that I really like, and I bought a small size of it and then a larger size. The Pep-Start products seem to be very reasonably priced - not much more expensive than similar drugstore products, at least for the moisturizer.

This is a Caviar (hair) cream sample that I've had for a good while. The brand here is Alterna, I believe, and  it looks from that link at Ulta that they've changed their packaging and I don't see that exact product offhand. But I'm sure there's still something similar. It's a good product, but I don't normally pay these premium prices for hair products (the Briogeo up above being my one-time exception).
(I take it back - here it is at Sephora. I imagine Ulta has it too. Sometimes Ulta's website is not the easiest thing to navigate.)

This is a full-size product that I bought at Sephora a couple of years ago - I believe I had had a sample of it back when I was getting Sephora boxes. I've never been sure if a "detoxifying" cleanser is really what my face needed, but I liked this cleanser and I only used it once or twice a week when I washed my hair, which is why it lasted so long. I really recommend it though, a tiny bit of it goes a long way and it didn't dry out my skin.

Oh, look, there's a nail product after all - Cuccio base coat. I actually liked this a lot and I would totally buy it again later on.
(I'm sure you can get Cuccio products other places but I've only ever bought it from HB Beauty Bar.)

No comments:

Post a Comment