Thursday, July 25, 2019

Displays!

I do most of my shopping online (and my husband likes to buy groceries, so I don't even go in the grocery store that much any more), so I haven't seen what nail polish displays there are to see in a while. My impression is that there aren't that many of them any more, and when I wandered into Walgreen's last week, it kinda looked like I was right - they had two. Well, maybe really three because this one appears to be two displays shoehorned together (CND + Ardell):

The only other one was Insta-Dri:
This doesn't really look like summery colors - is this an early fall display, you think? I don't remember seeing most of these color names before, except for Expresso which I have had for a year or more. I'm guessing that at least some of these are new or were new fairly recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment