Thursday, March 8, 2018

Rory

Here is Zoya Rory:
It may be March, and I may like my greens a lot, but I'm not showing y'all nothing but green all month. It's almost spring, and Easter is coming up on April Fool's Day (that can't happen all that often) so I'm going to post some other things out of my unposted picture file that say spring to me. Thus Rory. Zoya calls Rory "foil-like" and I guess that means they agree with what I was thinking: that it doesn't quite rise to the shininess level of a foil. That said, it's very shiny. It's a sort of mauve-ish pink that's not something you see every day. You can see in comparison to Azalea, below it on the wheel, it's noticeably (a little) more purple. I like Azalea a lot too, but Rory is a little more out-of-the-ordinary. It's still a current color.

No comments:

Post a Comment