Sunday, March 25, 2018

Spring!

I thought I would show some spring-like things, since it's spring now (even though I gather a lot of the country doesn't feel like it). So here is Lynnderella Orchid Of The Year, which is sort of a red-violet glittery thing that I really love a lot:
(This was from the year that Radiant Orchid was color of the year - 2014, maybe? - so I doubt that this is easily findable now.)

This is the Beauty-and-the-Beast-themed Be Our Guest, from last year:
It's a slightly coral-leaning pink which I don't think I've worn. I mostly bought it because it came in a duo with The Last Petal, which is the one I really wanted. I haven't seen these around lately, although it's possible you could lay your hands on one. (Although Disney fans are kinda obsessive...)

This is Confetti Purple Pizzazz, which I think I threatened to destash the last time I wore it:
However, it's still here. Either I didn't put it in the destash box that I let my cousins loose on a while back, or they didn't take it, and I'm not sure which it was. Anyway, it's a pretty, shimmery purple-leaning pink (despite the name) and the only thing I've got against it was that it didn't want to set properly. Although hmm, I may completely be remembering wrong - maybe that was Purple Diamond, now that I look. Those two always were pretty similar. (I looked at the "fail" tag, if you're wondering. No Purple Pizzazz in that one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment