Saturday, May 5, 2018

Careful. It's Vine-tage

This is Megalast Careful, It's Vine-tage:
For a while Wet n Wild was doing seasonal LE collections, and I wish they'd kept it up, because they were coming up with some great stuff. I really don't think I have anything else quite like this. It's a dark grape-ish satin/matte. (They call it a matte, I'm calling it a satin. It's not a true matte.) If you look at this wheel, the only thing that's remotely like this color is the thing at the top, which I'm pretty sure is Fowl Play, and that's a glitter, so not really comparable. Here's the whole collection, from fall 2014.

(I've still got tons of purple swatches, so I'll probably continue with those, plus start working in some other stuff next week. I've even got some discontinued/new-to-me Wet n Wilds, along with the new Pretty Serious and the Starrilys and the Zoyas and, uh, even more stuff I can't think of right now. My husband is starting to get that pained look when he comes in with the mail again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment