Wednesday, December 19, 2018

More mini mani polishes

More Ciaté polishes (I believe this is days 3-7 on the advent calendar!)
 
The silver bottle in the second picture above is the Gelology top-coat, by the way. I haven't worn any of these yet, I've just been swatching as I open day by day. So I'm not going to try to comment individually on them. The color descriptions are Ciaté's - it would never occur to me to call that color "mink"!

Prima Ballerina (mink creme, 1 coat)

Purple Rain (purple shimmer - I would call this a top-coat, really, but this is two coats on the wheel)

Iced Frappe (pink nude creme, 1 coat)

Golden Hour (rose gold pearl, 2 coats)
As I mentioned before, the early days of this seemed to be heavy on the nudes - however, (as you can see on the upper part of the wheel above) there are brighter colors later on!


No comments:

Post a Comment