Saturday, December 8, 2018

More makeup than I'd wear in a month

I know it's awfully late, since Halloween was over a month ago, but I thought it might amuse somebody to see my witch makeup that I wore for Halloween. I didn't have any green paint or anything so I just did very heavy eye makeup and dark lips and left it at that.
I have the veil down in this picture but I took another one where you can see the makeup more. (See below.)

I used this Pur palette which had extremely bright colors. And I had a dark lip pencil (Colourpop Mamacita) and this Star Wars lipstick - which I'd practically forgotten about - turned out to be the darkest lipstick I had.

This is the eyeliner I used, the Pretty Vulgar gel liner (isn't that the most fabulous packaging?) I had to put it on with a brush, which is not something I've done much... or ever, I think.
But I think it came out okay..
(I think this was taken after I'd had it on for some time, so it's not exactly pristine.)

No comments:

Post a Comment